NANOTECH ArmaGel Aerogel Silica Aerogel insulation
Notes before Installation
1. Devices, pipes and accessories to be insulated must pass pressure strength test and leakage test and treated with anti-corrosion layer before installing insulation material.
2. If fasteners for insulation layer is welded on industrial equipment or pipes with anti-corrosion coating or lining, welding and heat treatment after welding must be done before the anti-corrosion, lining and pressure strength work.
3. Ensure all the surfaces of pipes and devices to be insulated are clear and dry.
4. Before installation, pre-inspection on the quality of aerogel blanket is necessary to ensure it's clean and dry with good insulation performance.
5.Workers should have labor protection necessities for themselves in advance.
6. Processing tools for insulation layer, moisture-proof layer, protective layer and prefabricated parts should be provided.
7. At the installation site, temporary facilities like water and power supply should be set up. Paths should be clear. There are proper processing site and machines and tools for installation should be provided with reasonable proportion.
B. Materials and auxiliary materials for insulation, moisture -proof and protective layers should be supplied completely.
9. Confirm details like pipe diameter & total length, layers as per design, etc.
How The Aerogel Installation Guide for Pipeline
1) How to Choose Position of Axial Overlap Joint.
The position of axial overlap joint for each installed aerogel blanket segment shall be out of the part45left or right to the pipe' s vertical center line.
2) How to Decide Blanket Length for a Pipe.
Cut aerogel blanket into suitable parts for the pipe's round surface. (1) For smaller pipes, the blanket length could be determined by wrapping the round surface with a narrow strip of aerogel blanket. The overlapp .industrial-felts.com